Join a group of like-minded people to explore, learn and grow. Spend 2 hours per week for 10 weeks for an incredible and life changing journey as described by many.
During the course we will explore:
1. 10 Principles to enhance all relationships
2. Tools to shift negative thinking patterns
3. Taking 100% responsibility for your own well being
4. The ability to see the same situation differently
5. More effective communication skills
The intention of the course:
1. Become the best version of yourself
2. Learn a way to communicate that will enhance relationships
3. Explore ways of behaving respectfully towards oneself and others
4. Become more mindful and experience inner peace
5. Become clear about what is most important in your life.
6. Integrate spiritual principles into daily life
This course is for anyone who would like to bring more harmony and well being into their life. No experience or skill level is required however a commitment to your personal development is necessary. Because each session builds off the one before and is rich in content it is advised that you commit to attend the full 10 sessions. Every session will be recorded in the event a session is missed therefor the participant will be responsible to listen to the recording to be up to date for the following session. There will be required reading (audio books acceptable) and useful daily practices.
Upon satisfactory completion of this course you will receive a Foundation Course level 1 Certificate in Personal Development.
Please email or call for further details at info@LisaGoodwinBodyMind.com 954-328-4719. There will be a maximum of 15 participants for this course.
10 Tuesdays Sept. 3, 10, 17, 24, Oct. 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Nov. 5 @ 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Cost due upon registration: $1,000.00
1. Checks payable to: Warm Yoga, Inc. Mail to 3300 NE 16 PL | Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305
2. Credit Card via www.LisaGoodwinYoga.com or call 954-328-4719
CANCELLATION POLICY: Due to the fact that the number of attendees is limited for each course, the $1,000.00 payment is non-refundable but may be applied to a future course.